The Yearbook is created by the school's Yearbook Advisor. They determine what pictures are included, review names, etc. before submitting it to the printer for publishing.
We will provide the school with all the fall pictures taken to be used in the Yearbook. Many times we are asked if the Original or Retake photo will be included. Other times we are asked if a photo that has been edited will be included.
Here is a general rule of thumb as to what picture will be provided to the Yearbook Advisor:
- We will provide all pictures taken on Original Picture Day unless a Retake photo was taken
- We will provide all pictures taken on Retake Picture Day
- If a picture was taken on both Original Picture Day and Retake Picture Day the Yearbook Advisor will be provided the photo taken on Retake Picture Day
What about Re-Touch or special editing requests?
- Orders placed requesting the Re-Touch enhancement SHOULD be provided if the order was placed at the latest one week after Retake Picture Day
- Orders placed requesting special editing SHOULD be provided if the request was made at the latest one week after Retake Picture Day
Keep in mind a school can request us to provide the photos to them at any time during the school year. Most schools request it after Retake Picture Day. If there is any doubt as to what photo needs to be printed in the Yearbook, you should contact the Yearbook Advisor. We recommend waiting to make contact a couple of weeks after Retake Picture Day to ensure they have all the photos. If the Yearbook Advisor does not have a photo, they can contact their Representative to request the appropriate photo.