- Check with the school to ensure picture packages have been distributed
- If they haven’t, wait for the picture packages to be sent home. The download information will be provided on the reorder slip. This usually is sent home about 3 weeks after Picture Day.
- If picture packages have been distributed, make sure you have an inter-state.com account. Customer Service will need to know the email address associated with your account.
- To log in or create an account, visit us here.
- Submit a Request to Customer Service
- Under Customer Issue, select “Missing Download Information”
Upon receipt of your request, you will be notified by email when the download is available in your account.